Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy Friday

It's finally Friday, and I am looking forward to the weekend. We have plans to get together with friends and we should have fun, even if it rains.

I have also made some progress on a scarf I am weaving on the big loom. A wonderful teacher is retiring from my school and I wanted to make her a special present. It should be able to finish it in 1-2 hours, maybe I'll even finish it this weekend.

Speaking of finishing this weekend, I have been frantically knitting some purple socks all week and I am in the home stretch (This works out well for me - they are a gift for Saturday!) The yarn is stroll sock yarn from knitpicks, the pattern is Tessarae by Anne Hanson.
What post would be complete without a gratuitous doggie pic. Here's my dog "helping" with the laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment