Sunday, June 13, 2010

Nice Weekend!




I finished the woven scarf for my colleague this weekend! I came out great and I will be so happy to give it to her at the end of the week. We also enjoyed a trip to the public market, where we bought produce and ate some empanadas.

Saturday afternoon my husband and I also went to a dog agility trial in East Amherst, NY. The dogs are so cute! Most of the dogs are herding dogs (Shelties and Boarder Collies) but a few others were there too. We saw a beagle run the course with his nose to the ground in between jumps (hunting rabbits?).

My husband was kind enough to drive, allowing me to knit in the car. I managed to finish one repeat of the tartan pattern on my blue sweater.

I also did a little spinning on Sunday. What a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment